Also read our Service Agreement Before ordering
- Web hosting accounts are for the purposes of hosting websites and email ONLY. Any account found running a game server, an IRC server, or an IRC bot, will be terminated immediately. Any fees paid will be forfeit.
- The person that signs up for an account is the person responsible for it. If you no longer wish to be responsible for payment contact Harry Technologies immediately. Accounts are NOT transferable without specific permission from Harry Technologies.
- Any account which consistently exceeds its disk quota will be asked to upgrade to the next level package. Similarly, accounts which place a great level of stress on a machine through excessive CPU usage will be asked to upgrade to a higher level package. We reserve the right to kill any process which uses considerable amounts of CPU time and RAM. Refusal to upgrade or to bring system usage within account parameters may result in the termination of the offending account.
- Accounts cannot be used for any of the following purposes: Spamming or sending UCE (unsolicited commercial email), software piracy, distribution, hosting & advertising of pornographic material, hacking, or attempting to use machine or network resources for unlawful purposes. Any account violating these rules will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be issued. Accounts used for Spam will be charged $100 per complaint received plus any expenses incurred in cleaning up after the Spam.
- Harry Technologies will not be held responsible for any content on its client's sites which others may find offensive.
- For new clients only, accounts cancelled within the first two weeks of service will receive a full refund. Accounts voluntarily cancelled after that period will not consider for any refund.
- You are responsible for keeping Harry Technologies informed of any changes to your name, mailing address, phone number, or email address.
- If you do not see a utility or program on our servers that you require, please inquire about it. We can obtain and install nearly any utility that you may need. However, there may be circumstances where we cannot fulfill every request or where we must charge a fee for the service.
- All Harry Technologies non-dedicated servers run the Slackware distribution of Linux, with a recent kernel version. Please do not ask for installs of other operating systems (including, but not limited to, Red Hat Linux) unless you are paying for a dedicated server.
- Services are provided on an 'as is' basis. Harry Technologies cannot and will not be held liable for any damages that may occur, whether indirect, incidental, or consequential that may arise out of use of Harry Technologies's services. Please remember to always keep a local backup copy of your work on your own personal computer.
- Harry Technologies reserves the right to alter, amend, or change these policies at any time. All accounts are required to comply with any changes made to these policies while their accounts are active. Notification of any major changes to the policies will be emailed to all accounts.
The plan order will form the part of “agreement” only if the same has been acknowledged by Harry Technology Inc. . in writing or by an e-mail. You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to be eligible to use the Harry Technology Inc.’s site (defined below), or obtain services (defined below).
“Harry Technology Inc.’s Solution Engineer means” technicians and specialists certified by Harry Technology Inc.to perform the services under this agreement.
Subscription based plans
“Subscription based plans” or “subscription/(s)” are tenured subscription plans offered by Harry Technology Inc. . Subscriptions that are active for a specified period and will not Include any Incident based plans such as “per Incident plan” or the like.
Services and Harry Technology Inc.’s site
Materials means any web casts, download areas, white papers, press releases, datasheets, faq’s, product information, quick reference guides, or other works of any kind that are made available to download from the Harry Technology Inc.’s website are the proprietary and copyrighted work of Harry Technology Inc. . and or its suppliers. The definition of “materials” does not Include the design or layout of the https://www.harrytechnologies.com web site or any other Harry Technology Inc. . owned, operated, licensed or controlled website.
Software means a computer program of any kind, whether owned by Harry Technology Inc. . or a third party, whether delivered via download, cd, other media, or other delivery method, Including client and/or computer management and network security software. Elements of the software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software Includes both Harry Technology Inc.’s software and third party software. Your use of software is subject to the respective agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is Included with the software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply (“license terms”).
Submission of plan orders; service plans
You may order services by submitting plan orders through the Harry Technology Inc.’s website or by calling Harry Technology Inc.’s phone numbers. Once Harry Technology Inc. accepts the plan order submitted by you, then you will receive an email from Harry Technology Inc.at the email address that you provide or have provided to Harry Technology Inc. . as part of the registration process for the services. Harry Technology Inc. is not responsible for rendering services in connection with any plan order that it has not accepted. Upon acceptance by Harry Technology Inc. of a plan order, you will have a service plan.
Subject to the terms and conditions, and other terms specific to each service plan, Harry Technology Inc. will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the services. In most cases, Harry Technology Inc. will attempt problem diagnosis and solution through chat, email or other means as it deems most appropriate under the circumstances Inc. including remote access. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there may or may not be residual software from the remote session; however, there may be a text file placed on your computer that will explain the work that was done on your computer. If such a text file is placed on your computer, you have the option to either save the file for future reference or to delete it from your computer. All undertakings under service plans are subject to Harry Technology Inc. limited warranty, which is set forth below. For more information, please refer to online documentation on email@example.com. You agree to pay all services fee and any other applicable fee/charges as set out in the relevant plan order in accordance with the payment terms provided below.
When you purchase service, you understand that you are paying for computer repair service and it’s a onetime charge unless specified in written for any subscription or any recurring plan. When you purchase the service, you agree to a specific price credit card billing: you may use your credit card to make the payment for the services, you need to go to our website https://www.harrytechnologies.com and pay by submitting your credit information on a secured check out page. Our website is SSL certified and we PCI compliant to ensure highest security measures for taking credit card payments.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if Harry Technology Inc. has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the subscription service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this Harry Technology Inc. may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of fees. For Inc. incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and issue was not resolved. The issue is out of scope. 15 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by a Harry Technology Inc. Solutions Engineer.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the services, materials and software are solely for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your service plan. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, distribute or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the services, materials, or software. Any services, materials, and software are available only in connection with services under a valid service plan.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Harry Technology Inc. may provide you with the use of e-mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with Harry Technology Inc.’s employees and others as appropriate to your service under a plan order (each a “communication service” and collectively “communication services”). Communications services shall only be used under an accepted plan order, and not for any other purpose.
Use of communication services
- You agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the communication services, you will not:
- Use the communication services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplication or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, Including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, Including images or photographs, which are made available through the materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication services specifically allow such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading Harry Technology Inc. or others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Harry Technology Inc. has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, Harry Technology Inc. reserves the right to review materials posted to the communication services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Harry Technology Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- Harry Technology Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Harry Technology Inc. deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Harry Technology Inc.’s sole discretion.
- Any materials uploaded to the communication services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
You may not create hyperlinks to any portion of the Harry Technology Inc. portal, nor any materials or software posted therein.
General license restrictions
Any other use of the Harry Technology Inc. portal, services, materials or software, other than as explicitly permitted by Harry Technology Inc. is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to Harry Technology Inc. and its suppliers. Reverse engineering and recompilation of the software is strictly prohibited.
- Any item or activity not covered by the terms of a plan order;
- Service beyond the duration limitations identified in your plan order;
- Problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is beyond our control;
- Software Including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products which are out of scope for the service plan;
Problems that may and do result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
- Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacture or failure to perform preventive maintenance; or
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
- Noncompliance with the Harry Technology Inc. technician instructions for resolving the query.
Notice specific to materials and software available on the Harry Technology Inc. portal, or through a service
For your convenience, Harry Technology Inc. may make available materials or software (as each term is defined above) for use and/or download, whether as a part of a service, or in promotion of the services. Use of any materials and any software is governed by Eula
(End User License Agreement )
The materials and software are made available for download solely for use by you according to the Eula, and the plan order. Any reproduction or redistribution of the service not in accordance with the Eula is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.